Using Accessories In Your Container Modifications NZ
15 March 2020
Container modifications are very beneficial. Despite having similar structures, shapes, standard sizes and materials, shipping containers are not always the same! The differences are all in the accessories.
With a number of containers for sale, ContainerCo offers a range of accessories to best fit your needs. Perfect for any shipping container modification that needs to be done.
Types of accessories
These accessories include:
- Lockbox - A lockbox which is welded on to the front of the container door and is made of solid steel. Designed to keep the contents of your shipping container safe and secure. It also prevents the padlock from being tampered with.
- Padlock - ContainerCo offers padlocks that are a shutter type. This is ideal for shipping containers that are holding valuable goods.
- Twist lock - A twist-lock is used for securing containers together during transport.
- Desiccant dry poles - Hung on securing hooks inside the container, these products are designed to absorb any moisture inside the container.
- Shelving - Fixed shelving can be used to help maximise space. We can do this for you or provide the flatpack kit. Modify your container into a portable workshop and keep storage on the shelves.
- Ramps - We can supply attached or removable container ramps. Our ramps can be used on any container including our 40 ft containers. Used for accessibility ramps, trolleys, pallet containers and low mast forklifts.
- Whirly Gig - Improve air circulation by installing a whirly gig. This will dramatically reduce heat inside the shipping container. Ideal for a site office and other portable buildings.
- Container Vents - Increase air security without compromising security with Louvre vents. Necessary to help protect dangerous goods secure and aerated.
We can offer open-top containers, side opening containers, and many other container modifications NZ-wide. Buy containers from one of our depots around the country and have them modified by our highly-skilled team. We can modify our containers on-site for full side access, flat racks, windows, doors and open sides. Our dry shipping containers provide extra protection from wind and water.
These accessories are available for all containers in Auckland, Christchurch, Hamilton, Wellington and NZ-wide. They can be used on containers for sale or hire.
ContainerCo - Shipping Container Hires and Sales
At ContainerCo we have shipping containers for sale NZ wide in a range of sizes and configurations. You can hire for short term or long term. As an alternative, purchasing containers can offer a more permanent solution to your needs. We have 40 ft, 20 ft and 10 ft shipping containers for sale NZ-wide.
We have containers for sale in Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland, Waikato and NZ-wide. Or try hiring containers in Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch, Auckland, and NZ-wide. Our containers range from 10 ft, 20 ft and 40 ft containers for sale.
Contact us on 0508 732 873 or request a free online quote today!